Climates variy around the world, in different reegions and during different seasons. The main factors in climate variation is that of topography and its position near wrm bodies o0f water such as the Pacific Ocean the Caribbean Sea, and the Gulf of Mexico. Learn mnore about each region's climate before you travel so you know what to pack...
We offer 5 Star Luxury and All-Inclusive Resorts located in major tourist regions and cities around the world.
These are exellent places for a family vacation, couples getaway or business retreat. There are generally lots of amenitie right on site including swimming pools, lake or ocean beaches, water parks, fountains, paddle boats, kayacking, fitness centers, game rooms, tennis, and golf. Horseback riding, quad rentals, parasailing, and other activities are offered on or near the resort by outside vendors.
The Resorts also have lots of scheduled activities such as children's camps, karaoke, volleyball, pool games, special dinners, dancing, and other scheduled evening events. There are several restaurants, including buffet style dining, at the resorts as well as nightclubs and bars.
Some of the rooms include a full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. There may also be food, general, and gift stores on the resort grounds as well.
All our 5 Star Resorts are generally close to the major tourist activites in each of the respective locations, so there is lots more to do outside of the resort. Things like sightseeing, guided tours, shopping, museums, dolphin swims, fishing charters, boat tours, more restaurants, and a robust night life.
We use the following process to check availability and make reservations at the resort and to match up your request with a timeshare owner that has an available week for rent. Please keep in mind that since most of our resorts are timeshare resorts and units are rented by timeshare owners only, check-in days are usually on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday only and for stays in seven night increments. There may be excpetions at individual resorts. These procedures are designed to conform to resort policies and to protect both the timeshare renter and timeshare owner from financial loss. The reservations on these go quickly and are subject to availability at the point you contact us.
- You make a $100 (USD) deposit to our PayPal account by clicking on the "Request" button.
- Availability will be re-checked by us directly with the selected resort.
- We match up your reservation request with an available week from a timeshare owner.
- We obtain a confirmed reservation on this unit in your name as guest and provide you the confirmation number which you will be able to verify directly with the resort.
- If we are unable to obtain a confirmed reservation your deposit will be refunded in full.
- You will complete and sign a rental agreement that will be sent to you after the deposit is receieved and the reservation confirmed.
- No reservations are considered complete until a deposit is made, confirmation numbers are obtained, and the signed rental agreement is returned to us.
- You should not make airline reservations or car rental plans until all the steps of the reservation proces are completed.
- You should not make airline reservations or car rental plans until after you have made a deposit, obtained a confirmed reservation via email, verified it with the resort, and returned the signed rental agreement to us.
- We can make no assurances with regards to reservations until all the steps of the reservation proces are completed.
- Balances are due 14 days after obtaining a confirmed reservation, this will allow you time to complete other travel plans.
- The last day for canceling a confirmed reservation to get a full refund minus a $50 processing fee would be 30 days prior to check-in.
- If the confirmed reservation were made within 30 days of the arrival date then cancellations would only be permitted within 24 hours of obtaining a confirmed reservation unless prior arrangements have been made.
Please if you have any questions about the reservation process.
- Cancellation notices must be made by e-mail and phone.
- Full cancellation allowed prior to a deposit being made.
- The timeshare guest may cancel a reservation after a deposit is made as long as it is at least thirty days prior to the check in date (resort policy). The timeshare guest shall receive a refund of all monies paid minus Fifty Dollars to cover administrative costs.
- Depending on the timeframe and other mitigating circumstances it may also be possible to refund the Fifty Dollar administrative fee, usually if the cancellation is made within three weeks of making payments. Check with us before cancelling.
- No cancellations permitted after thirty days prior to the check in date.
- If the deposit and/or payments were made for reservations where the check-in day is less then thirty days away then a cancellation may be made within 48 hours of obtaining a confirmed reservation.
- No refunds will be permitted as a result of a failure by the timeshare guest to occupy and use the rental unit.
- Full cancellation allowed prior to a deposit being made.
Please if you have any questions about the cancellation policy.
On Site - Beach, Children's Pool & Aqua Parks, Gameroom, Golf, Lake, Auto Rental, Live Entertainment, Medical Facilities, Restaurants, Snack Bars, Swimming Pool, Tennis, Windsurfing, Paddle Boats, Kayacks, Beach Volleyball
Nearby - Parasailing, Deep Sea Fishing, Snorkeling, Diving, Quad Rentals, Horesback Riding, Sightseeing, Flea Markets
Please if you have any questions about amenities at our Resorts.
Accomodations & Room Configuration
Generally our 5 Star Resorts have two bedroom, one bedroom, and studio units available for rent through timeshhare owners. The buildings are typically laid out so the the front of the rooms and balconies all face either the water (Ocean or gulf) or a garden and pool. Many of the resorts in warmer climates also feature an open air hallway through a secure door. The open air hallways usually overlook the golf course, lake, or mountians.
The 2 BR unit sleeps 8, two privately in the master bedroom on a king size bed, four in each of the two double beds in the second bedroom, and two on a queen size sofa sleeper. The unit contains two full bath rooms, a kitchenette, dining area, and living room.
The 1 BR unit sleeps 4, two privately in the bedroom and two in the living room on a queen size sofa sleeper. The unit contains one full bath room, a kitchenette, dining area, and living room.
The studio unit sleeps four, two in each of the two double beds. The unit contains one full bath room, and a small living area. Some studio units contain a queen size bed that sleeps two and a sofa sleeper in an enlarged living area.
All of the rooms provide:
- 24-hour Room Service
- LCD TVs in every room
- Direct international telephone with voicemail
- Turndown service
- In-room safe
- WiFi is available in Resort accommodations and common areas for an applicable fee
- Purified or bottled drinking water
Please if you have any questions about the the accomodations at our 5 Star Resorts.